Ticket #440 (new defect)
Opened 11 months ago
Freifunk Overview goes Config Checker
|Reported by:||joesemler||Owned by:|
|Component:||LuCI Freifunk Support||Keywords:|
Freifunk overview is a nice feature for communities, which are not using somas wizzard. Would be great, if we could expand it to more fields (only for the basic-functionality of the router). So the on-site confifuration would be much easyer than now and should guide the user through the config-procedure.
1. FirstCall? of Admin (Without PW) -> System/Administration?/PW
2. Checking of Freifunk-Basic Setings and Contact is empty (solved up to now)
3. Checking if hostname is set
4. Checking if a defined interface has no IP and Netmask set
5. Checking if a defined wireless interface is not enabled
The key is the emty fiel in the config, which is controling, wheter something is in the setup checker or not.
So we have a clear difference between soma´s wizzard and the config checker. Any arguments against?
Joe, 0xFF-Backfire Vienna